Thursday, June 12, 2014

(9 DPO) - Symptoms



I try not to focus too much on symptoms. I've had so many on non-pregnant cycles and then only a few or none at all on my chemical pregnancy cycles. But this time, I need something to kill the time.

0 DPO - O-like cramps
1 DPO - O-like cramps
2 DPO - Light cramps, dizziness
3 DPO - Light cramps, a little lower back pain
4 DPO - Light cramps, dizziness, nausea, lower back ache
5 DPO - Upset stomach, nausea
6 DPO - Headache, nausea, dizziness
7 DPO - Cramping (good sign?), headache
8 DPO - Upset stomach, nausea
9 DPO - Horrible, horrible heartburn, nausea, cramping

There you have it. Either I'm pregnant or I need to make an adjustment with my diet. It's not uncommon for me to be nauseated for no reason. Headaches are also pretty common since having my daughter. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I might test tomorrow ....

Although it's not pregnancy-related, my left arm is still killing me. I might go back to the doctor here soon. My car's still in the shop, of course... 

No comments:

Post a Comment