Friday, June 13, 2014

(10 DPO) - Here we go again.


Today I'm approximately 10 DPO. I just worked a 7-hour shift at work without peeing. I know my bladder's gonna sue me one day for putting it through so much stress. Honestly, when I'm really busy taking care of  my tables, I either forget to pee or I simply don't have enough time.

Anyway, I remembered I had a FRER in my purse and decided to give it a whirl.

I swear I see something here. I know I do. And please forgive the dank, scary bathroom shot and the hideous yellow walls. I promise I wasn't in a brothel or in the back of a cigarette shop.

EDIT: I posted this one on a message board I frequent and I had a handful of ladies say they saw the line! YAY! :)

I'm trying not to get my hopes up again .... it's so hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment