Wednesday, June 18, 2014

(15 DPO) - Feeling pretty blah today.



So today's approximately 15 DPO. According to my math, AF was due yesterday but according to my super-duper trustworthy, most of the time correct period app, I'm due on Friday, so two days from now. See, I've been tracking my cycle on this app for nearly two years. It knows my wonky uterus better than I know my own wonky uterus. Even though my period used to be ridiculously irregular, after having my daughter, it's pretty much fixed itself. That doesn't mean I no longer have PCOS, sadly, but at least I know I can count on my period each month. With that being said, I range from 28-31 days each cycle and my app is about 95% correct with its predictions of when AF will arrive. If AF is coming on Friday, I haven't spotted yet, which I do most of time... two days before AF. So maybe that's a good sign? Yes, that's a good sign. I'm also not feeling AF-like cramps like I normally do. In fact, I'm having no symptoms of either pregnancy or AF. Hmm. My lower back hurts a bit, though, but that's probably from mopping the entire damn house this afternoon.

I suppose I should test again today ... I'm itching to do so. I just got paid so I guess it won't be as embarrassing as yesterday when I bought tests with my credit card that had $15 credit left on it after my debit card was declined. At least the man at the check out is nice. He's the manager of that grocery store and he's always been kind to me and to my daughter. He gives her a free cookie every time he sees her :) It's no secret that I'm trying to get pregnant. I've never told him since it's none of his business, but it's pretty damn obvious when I buy FRERs from them every single month.

Ugh, I embarass myself.

In other news, one of  my best friends is going to find out tomorrow if she's having a boy or a girl. She's due on Halloween, which was my due date back when I had my very early miscarriage. She literally called me the day after I lost it and told me she was pregnant after TWO MONTHS of NTNP with her boyfriend. (yay) :( I was super stoked for her but pretty bummed for myself.

I've gotten over it at this point. She's an awesome person and I love her. With that being said, she might have already found out she's having a boy. When she went in for routine blood work a week ago, she had a friend of hers analyze the blood (they work in the lab) and discovered she was carrying the Y chromosome. So maybe it's a BOY :) how exciting. She already has a little girl. 

But we'll find out for sure tomorrow assuming he/she cooperates. How exciting. <3

One last note. If I am pregnant, my due date is February 24, 2015. My babies will be 2.5 years apart EXACTLY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment