Sunday, June 15, 2014

(12 DPO) - Not much to look at.


Whoa, I had no idea I could position the image to be on the left side of the text! I'm gonna abuse the heck out of this option. Anyway, today's Father's Day and I'm 12 DPO. You would think that's the perfect combo for a Father's Day BFP. But no, not for me. So much for that.

Although the ladies on the message board said they saw a line, I really don't see much. I see a line but I figure it's probably an indent. Did I have a very early chemical or do I need to check myself into the looney bin?

On a side note, I had a dream last night that I was in jail and I took a pregnancy test in front of all the other inmates. It turned up positive immediately and everyone started celebrating.

Did I mention I've been binge-watching the second season of Orange is the New Black? 

No comments:

Post a Comment