Tuesday, June 24, 2014

(21 DPO) - AF is now 4 days late


Could it be that AF is late only because I'm focused on her being late? I mean, I DO have PCOS and I used to go 6-7 months without a period at all. But she's been on time for 8 months. Maybe this is just a combo breaker. Who knows. In the meantime, here's my FMU from this morning:


There's definitely a faint pink line. This is getting really aggravating. Googling this issue returns little to no answers. Most point to a chemical pregnancy, but they all say that chemicals don't last this long. I've been getting squinters for almost two weeks now. I'm unsure if that's a good sign or a bad sign. I'm just getting pissed off, really.

Speaking of Googling.... you know what really ticks me off? When I'm reading a message board post from a woman with a situation looking for answers. She gets responses with opinions but she never updates. Did you get your freaking BFP or your AF or what?! What happened?? COULD YOU PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, YOU JERK. Screw you, Jen247 from October 2008. 

But really, it's annoying. I have found a couple of stories of people getting faint BFPs a week after AF was due. I don't think I'm going to be as lucky. I DID receive a small dot of blood when I wiped today, but I think it may have been from semi-rough love making with the hubby last night. 

Answers. Answers. I want them.

Oh god, my toddler just pulled her diaper off and ran across the room naked. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment