Tuesday, May 20, 2014

(15 DPO) - AF is officially late.

But I'm not pregnant. Hmm.

I'm choosing to ignore this for now. I took my last First Signal test - BFN, as expected. AF is late, but I do fluctuate between 28 and 30 days. She'll likely be here sometime today or tomorrow. I hope. Since I'm not pregnant, I just want her to come so I can deal with her needy ass.

I'm choosing not to do Clomid for this next cycle. I'm going to take a break from it and focus on losing weight again. Oh, this sucks.

It's currently 5:00pm as I type this and I haven't gone over 20 carbs today. That's a major success for me, considering I can eat 100 carbs for breakfast alone. I know low-carb works for me and I will do it again. 

In the meantime, I had to go clothes shopping. Yes, had to. It's not something I ever volunteer for. Tomorrow starts the first day of our new uniform at work. I had to spend all my tip money from today's shift on two shirts and a pair of jeans and I am NOT happy about it. Fucking bullshit.

The tops are button-up, a busty lady's sworn enemy. I had to buy size 18, something I'm not happy about but I'll manage. The jeans were an issue, though. My boss said we needed boot cut style but it doesn't say anything about it on the official document from corporate. Me and boot cut don't mix. I always need a size 16-20 but they're tight around my middle and baggy in the ass and legs area. It sucks when you're apple-shaped. I have all my weight in my middle with absolutely NO ass and then skinny chicken legs. It's weird. And it's a very hard shape to dress.

So I bought skinny jeans, the only kind of jeans I can truly wear.

My boss can suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment