Saturday, May 17, 2014

(12 DPO) - I'm peeved.

I love First Signal tests. They're only $1.00 at Dollar General or $0.88 at Wal-mart. They showed me lines at 8 and 9DPO with my previous chemicals.

I sure hope that's not the case here.

This one was taken this morning with FMU. The line was there in person, but I had to squint to see it. You can see it in the photo if you squint hard enough. I swear I'm the queen of seeing super super super faint lines, especially when I'm looking at pregnancy board members' "can you see it?" posts. I'm usually the only person responding who can see a line. It must be a gift.

Or a curse.

  

Yes, my daughter insists on being in the bathroom with me at all costs. It's something we're working on.

But really, I'm feeling pretty jaded today. I swear if this is another chemical pregnancy, I'm done ... forever.

Okay, that's pretty dramatic. But seriously. I'm so jealous! This past month, I've seen two-three pregnancy announcements among my friends on Facebook per week. I just can't handle it any more. It's hard enough my best friend is pregnant and due when I was due (Halloween). She told me the day after I realized my pregnancy wasn't viable. She didn't know, of course.

My heart can't handle much more of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment